Thursday, November 11, 2010

Who Needs Salad Dressing

Who needs dressings I ask again?

When your salad greens are amazing and flavorful and fresh?!?

The answer is NO ONE.

Let me introduce you to my most favorite greens in the entire world.
Olivia's Organics is an amazing company, but more than that their greens - particularly their salad mixes are inventive and interesting.  They also work to give back to their community through local children's charities.

My favorite mix is their Herb Salad Mix -  it has a great mix of unusual greens as wells as dill and parsley.  It's the most perfect mix ever.  I eat it without dressing and I honestly say I don't miss it.  I tried dressing on a salad with this the other day and I was honestly sad, because the dressing covered the delicate, wonderful, perfect flavors of the greens.

So, print out a coupon here and gettcha some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment