Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HungryHungryHippo

Once I had this roommate walk in on me shoveling cold, left-over Chinese food into my face you'd have thought my last meal was at birth - at which point I got the nickname HungryHungryHippo.  Seriously, he even made a song about it to the tune of Hungry Like the Wolf.  Excellent roommate.

Moving along.

I like to snack.  Eating gives me joy.  The act of food rollin' around in my mouth making love to my tastebuds - that's it for me. Alas, I also like being fit.

Shenanigans!  Why do my likes have to cancel each other out!?  Health?! Sheeeeshe.  In any case, since I've joined my new gym -- whatup Koko Fit Club -- I've been eating like I was growing several other me's in my belly and those me's had tapeworms.

But I mean when you're lifting 30,344 lbs of weight..you get hungry!  That's right folks, I've lifted over 30k in weights since joining my gym.  That seems insane to me, especially since well, I'm not that hardcore.





Check this little screen out?  This stuff is neat!  This is the data my gym tracks on me so I know what weights to lift next week, how much I've improved and how I rank compared to other members!!  The data dork inside of me loves this stuff.

Anyway, I was just blogging to kill time until I got to eat lunch and well, mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment