Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dating Site Demographics

'Ello.  I said Ello!  (Children born in the era of Labyrinth say whatup!)

So, once again I was Stumbling - what can I say, I love it!

Anyway, I came across this lovely bit of research filled with amazing graphs and I think you all should be interested in it too!  So, I have to share.

Here's the blog from OK Trends that breaks down the peeps that are on OKCupid.

OKTrends describes itself as:

"OkTrends is original research and insights from OkCupid, the best dating site on earth. We've compiled our observations and statistics from hundreds of millions of OkCupid user interactions, all to explore the data side of the online dating world."

The most interesting part to me was the key phrases that are listed on men and women's dating profiles broken down by their race. 


You think these ladies are padding their profiles with what they want boys to read about much?!?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment